Stamp Highlight Mama Elephant: Party Animals 1

Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Hello there! Welcome back to my blog. I wanted to do something different so I decided to create 5 projects using one stamp set. I thought this would be fun and challenge me to make more projects out of one stamp. For this series I chose the Party Animals from Mama Elephant. Let's get started shall we?

I cut a Bristol Smooth cardstock using the classic stripe creative cuts. I colored it using distress inks: wilted violet, broken china, mustard seed, and worn lipstick.



Next I cut a white cardstock from a stitched rectangle die then stamped the sentiment from Birthday Wishes right in the center. I also stamped the sentiment right on the colored stripe and lined it up on top of the white card stock. Then I cut the cloud from the Landscape Trio die and adhere it onto the bottom of my card panel.  
As mentioned I used the Party Animals stamp set which was released a few months ago. These adorable bunnies and chicks are so fun to play with. The images were stamped with Memento rich cocoa and colored with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and popped them up with foam tape.  
Lastly I added tiny stars all over the card panel. I hope you enjoyed this card. I will be back with another project showcasing these adorable critters. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments