TGF - Waving Hello

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hello there! I'm sharing this card I made with the Greeting Farm mermaid I colored during the Marker Challenge back in March. I created this card awhile back but only now have the time to write a blog post.

For my card panel I used the dainty scallop cover up from MFT stamps. I colored it with dusty concord, wilted violet, peacock feathers, salty ocean, and mermaid lagoon distress inks. I splashed some water and sprayed it with glimmer mists spray then let it air dry. Once my panel was dry I used my ATG to adhere the cover up in place, I also used Tombow liquid glue for the scallops that were popping out of place.




The mermaid is a stand alone rubber stamp, her name is Oona. The rest of my images are from the Little Mermaids stamp set also from the Greeting Farm. Don't be afraid to mix your stamp sets as I did. I find a lot of stamps works well together. Here's a close up.
As you can see I added icicle stickles and pearl onto her head piece for embellishment. Finally for the sentiment I used the tab from MFT Blueprints 29 dienamics and stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo black.
I love how this card turned out and had so much fun putting all the elements together. Thanks so much for stopping and see you next time! Hugs!!


No comments