PPP - Appreciate you

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Hello! I would like to wish all the mom out there a very Happy Mother's Day!!

Today I have this card using the Bold Blooms and Build a Bloom stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh. When I first saw this card I wanted to create a flower bouquet and I thought it would be perfect for a Mother's Day card.

First I cut watercolor paper using a stitched rectangle die. Then I blended cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, and salty ocean distress ink. I also splattered some gold watercolor from Gansai Tambi starry colors. I love the combinations of the teal and gold together.   



For the bouquet I used the outline and solid stamp flowers from Bold Blooms. I also used some greenery using the solid stamps from Build a Bloom. To make the wrap I used a kraft cardstock and the scallop from the Stitched Borders 1 and tied a ribbon around it.

For the sentiment I used the Thoughtful Greetings stamp set and stamped it with Memento Rich Cocoa. Lastly to add more dimension I added a white border frame on my card panel. I hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments