Concord & 9th- Lovely Thanks

Thursday, May 18, 2017
Hello there crafty friends! I have this simple no fuss card for you today using the Hello Lovely stamp set from Concord & 9th. 

This stamp is huge it covers the entire panel of an A2 card base. I love it because it makes it easy creating a card, you don't need anything else and it's absolutely beautiful. Let's get started!

I heat embossed it with white embossing powder then watercolor it with Zig Cleanbrush. I went with bright colors of blue, red, pink and green. I let it air dry then went back and colored it again using the same colors. I think the results turned out awesome and made it more realistic looking. I also used a light gray Zig Cleanbrush but I didn't like the outcome so once it was dry I went in with my C1 copic marker. Adding this shading made the image pop even more.





For the sentiment, I heat embossed it on black cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. To complete my card I added shimmer onto the florals using Spectrum Noir sparkle glitter brush.

Thank you all for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs!!

No comments