N&T - Welcoming Committee

Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Hello there! Today I have 3 cards to share with you using the Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee by Neat and Tangled. Let's get started! 

Is it just me or is everyone having a baby? I either know a woman who just gave birth or just found out she's pregnant. So with all the baby news I decided to use this stamp set that I've had for awhile. I'm so glad I got it because it was so easy to make cards with them.

For my first card I created a shaker card. I also used a lot of Pretty Pink Posh products to create this sweet scene.  Supplies will be listed at the end of this post! Be sure to check it out.




For my second card I made it for a boy. I distress the background with salty ocean and blueprint sketch distress inks. I added some stars and for dimension I added a scallop frame.



For my final card I made it for a girl. The sweet scallop pink frame adds a soft touch and focus on the cute critters.


I hope you enjoy these cards and give you inspiration to create baby cards. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day! Lots of hugs!!

Supplies:
Card 1
Neat and Tangled Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee
Pretty Pink Posh Window Frame Die
Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Borders Die
Pretty Pink Posh Easter Sequins
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink
Broken China Distress Ink
Card 2
Neat and Tangled Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee
MFT Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frames
MFT Blueprints 6 (Stars) 
Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink
Salty Ocean Distress Ink
Card 3
Neat and Tangled Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee
Mama Elephant Parked Avenue
Picked Raspberry Distress Ink
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink

No comments