ME - Arigato (That means thank you)

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hi-ya! These ninja's from Mama Elephant are making another come back on my blog. I like that it comes with Japanese sentiments which brings me back to High School when I took Japanese class. I still remember a lot of the words to this day!

I did a lot of distress ink blending on this card I listed all the colors I used below in the supplies section. I wanted to fit as many ninja's as possible and these circle scallop frames added a nice touch!

Check out my archive for previous cards I made with these little guys.


 

 Supplies:
Mama Elephant Tiny Ninjas
MFT Peek-a-boo circle windows
Copic Markers
Tattered Rose Distress Inks
Abandoned Coral Distress Inks
Twisted Citron Distress Inks
Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks
Peacock Feather Distress Inks
Broken China Distress Inks
Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks
Salty Ocean Distress Inks
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Mini MISTI

No comments